Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's in the shoes?

Well, the answer is feet?


But the real question I am asking is trainers or racing flats?

I guess the shoes are not near as important as the person wearing them. However, during the recent 25 k I wore my Mizuno Wave Ronin, it was something I had been debating but made the decision at the last moment. I have no way of knowing if the race would have turned out differently in my trainers.
I felt much more responsive in the lighter, less cushioned racing flat. The down side is the physical damage done by the impact. Is it worth the sacrafice? Not sure.
I haven't made a shoe decision for the upcoming marathon but I am leaning toward the racing flat. Regardless of which type of shoe I choose, it will be a Mizuno I love their running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment