Sunday, September 13, 2009

d7

met up with a group this morning. The email said it was going to be a relaxed run and the pace wouldn't be faster that 7 min/mile. They were plannig to go for 15 so I figured I'd get in 10 of it then split off on my own.
We wasted no time settling right into the "relaxed" 7min pace. It felt fine until conversations began and before anyone knew it we were running 630's. I am the only one with a garmin so I didn't say anything and just kept on with the group to see what may happen. Well, what happened was after another mile we were clicking right along at 610's. At this point I decided to give in another half mile and let them have their fun. I was quite tired and the legs were beginning to feel the race the day before.
I headed home and called it a day at 8.5 miles.

Avg pace 7 min..

So the miles for the week are 60, not bad for 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment