Thursday, September 3, 2009

d4

Wasn't sure what kind of workout I wanted to do today. All I knew was I wanted to run around 14-15 miles. I was torn between a moderately paced run or some type of tempo workout. I decided to do a type of tempo workout. Ran an easy 2 for warmup. Then did a mile at tempo effort, ran a mile of recovery (730-715 pace), Then did 2 mile tempo effort and 1 mile recovery, then 3 mile tempo. By the end of the 3 mile tempo I was face to face with the Newton Hills so I recovered up heart break hill's then moseyed back to the house. I ran the last 2 miles of the run at tempo effort and had a half mile easy easy effort home.

Total miles 15.
Tempo efforts varied between 630 and 645 depending on hills. It was a good workout and now I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment