Monday, September 7, 2009

D1week20......cape Ann 25k

Placed19th overall. Avg pace for the run was 637 pace. Same as the avg pace of the 10 mile race I ran a month ago. I ran 650's for the first 5 miles. Then dropped to 630 ish. At this point people were dropping like flies. This made me happy in a sick enjoying their pain kind of way. Thehen by mile 10, having only 5 miles left I cranked it down And ran 615's for a couple miles the. Ran 605ish to the finish.

It was a good run.

With warm up and cool down I had 22 miles for the day..

2 comments:

  1. congrats.
    those are some impressive progression paces.

    Can't wait to see how you do on your marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either... Just hope I can be patient enough during the Marathon and not get over zealous.

    ReplyDelete