Tuesday, August 4, 2009

w15d2

Tuesday workouts make me hurt and I like that. 3mi warmup at 734 pace. Then we ran 2.5mi to the Harvard track at 719 pace and ran a mile there 545 pace. then we ran , 3.7 miles the Tufts track did a mile there at 535 pace. Then we ran 2 miles back to Danehy track for the final mile at 517 pace. I would like to note that I was at the back of the slow pack for the first two track miles but I was at the front of the slow pack for the last mile. I may have been going too easy during the first two mile intervals but wasn't going to push it.
These workouts are dangerous because if you waste your self during the track intervals the run from one track the other can kill you. Because even though they are supposed to be recovery running if you can't recover during 630-720 pace you are screwed.

Total miles 13.

1 comment: