Thursday, August 27, 2009

d4

Woke this morning planning to get in an easy 10. I ran 1.75 miles and decided to turn around and go home. My quads were still quite jello. So I sat/laid around most of the day waiting for my body to tell me it was time to go for a run. After a day's worth of cleaning, laundry, and dog walking ( pups got 2 walks today ) I headed out around 530p. It was beautiful all day. The high was about 73 deg. Got in 8.5 miles this evening. Not going to count the 3.5 this morning.

Total miles 8.6...1 hr 4 min.

Tomorrow's weather is going to be even more glorious. Too bad it is supposed to be a rest day, I may skip the rest and get in an easy 6-8 miles.

Saturday is a race day. Their is a 6k cross country race about 30 miles north/west of Boston. The weather for Saturday calls for high of 65 degrees and rain. This is considered good weather to cross country runners, at least that is what they keep saying. Initially I planned to opt out of this cross country race due to fear of injury, but I think it will be a great race and lots of fun so I am going for it. I'll get in my long run next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment