Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow and Ice run

Got our first winter snow Saturday night. This didn't really impact my sunday run that much.
I met up with a group of GBTC'ers for a 2hr plus run.
Some broke off after 45 minutes, leaving me to continue my run with group of fella's who do their sunday jogs in the 630-6 min pace range. Not a biggie until about 105 minutes in at which point it was time for me to fall off the back and continue to shuffle home. At which point they turned right and I continued on the route which was a B-line straight home. The side walk was snow covered and kinda fun for final trek, certainly a new experience.
I am not sure what the distance was but time spent running was 135 minutes. These runs are hard with out water or fuel. I was day dreaming of pizza and water for the last 20 minutes of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment