Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holidaze

Suprisingly I ran more that expected over the holidays. I got in an hour 10 minutes on Wed,no run on Turkey day, Hour 20 arboretum run on Friday and rested on Sat and Sun.
I am officially on the winter trianing train. Monday included a hour 8 easy run and today I am going to attend the first indoor workout of the season. It will include a warm up and 200m repeats at no slower that 39 sec for an hour with 200m recovery (ugh!) then a cooldown.
I will be running in an indoor 3000m race on Saturday afternoon. The aggressive goal is to run under 10minutes, which will still put me at the back of the slow heat, but I need to put the ego aside and run knowing this is all part of the grand master plan. After the race I will add on some miles, then get in a good run on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment