Friday, December 11, 2009

Last day of work before my first day of work..

Funny how things workout. I am counting down the hours until my exit interview
(11:30am), so I hopefully get home and get in an arboretum run befoe it gets dark at 4:15pm.
I start my new job on Monday, as an Account Manager with GE water and infrastructure techology in the greater Boston area. Working from home will be kinda new, but I am no doubt looking forward to it and no worries of commuting in the snow!
I just wish I had more room in my one bedroom apt for an actual office. Oh well, the kitchen table will suffice for now.
Upon moving to Boston I just assumed that I would never have a real job again, not sure why, but I was OK with that? I guess it was not in the cards for me, so here we go. Time to become a productive member of society again. No matter the work schedule I carry, I still don't think I will be able to get on a morning running schedule until after winter is over. It is way too cold in the morning for that nonsense!

2 comments:

  1. "There is no such thing as bad weather, just soft people." Bill Bowerman

    My buddy in colorado has been running on -14 with -32 windchill. Toughen up, butter cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. running in -14 ? Probably just shuffling around in the snow! I call that a hard, walk not a run, just sayin'.
    Nonetheless, I will continue to get out and run thru the weather for the next 90 days.

    ReplyDelete