Saturday, July 11, 2009

w11d6

20.2 miles 2 hr32min. Today was a 20 mile hilly run. I didn't have any takers fro GBTC to join me this morning at 630 am to do 20 miles of hills but I hope that will change as we get a bit closer to the the marathon. Next weekend will be tough with out a partner. I am planning 19 miles with a 5mile close. Last 2 miles hopefully in 13 minutes. But that said if I have to do it on my own I don't think it will be a problem as I am quite comfortable doing the long runs solo now. Today I felt good at mile 20 and could have grinded out a 4 mile close but I had to report to my first day of my new part time job. Thats right I guess I'll start making a pay check even if it is meager. I am working the front desk at Equinox fitness. The hours are good for me and it will provides some extra cash. At least it will help pay for new running shoes, race entries, and other running expenses.

I am on track for a 70 mile week and with 10 miles tomorrow should put me where I need to be,

No comments:

Post a Comment