Thursday, October 29, 2009

TR, 10-29,

Ran to and around the arboretum this afternoon. Fall is upon us and the trails are covered with leave. This makes for semi-dangerous running conditions in the arboretum. Under every leaf pile is a potential trip hazard.
Todays run was 51 minutes at what felt like a pretty relaxed pace. This saturday we have a fartlek workout planned on the Franklin Park XC course, and the next week end is the New England XC mens open. It is at Franklin park and is a 10k course I'll probably run in this race. I am a bit reluctant because the field is really competitive and I am not fond of hanging on to the end of a fast field. If I can manage 550 pace then I'll be OK because I'll be mid-back of the pack, but If I run 615-630ish I'll certainly be at the back of the pack.
See results for the last few years here: http://www.usatfne.org/cross/

No comments:

Post a Comment